Keeping It Comfy.



 When it comes to going out for dinner, i never have any idea what to wear! You want to have room to expand, but you want to also look good in photos, so heres what i came up with! This outfit is what i wore for my birthday meal with my boyfriend. I wanted to be comfy, considering i knew how much food i'd be consuming, but i knew i'd be having photos took of me, so i thought what better than a black t-shirt dress and a pair of heeled boots, right?! This t-shirt dress is not only black, so it can be worn day-night, but it has a tie around scarf attached, to give it that more elegant look to it. I paired it with some of the trendy ' sock boots ' in a nude ( sorry for the washed out colour ) because i knew they'd look killer, and also dress it up a bit! The boots were super comfy but made the outfit look more dressy than if i were to just throw on some flats. Of course, as it was my birthday i whipped out my trusty Coach evening bag, even though i pretty much wear it whenever. 



Popular Posts