THE CHRISTMAS TAG



THE CHRISTMAS TAG


1. What is your favourite Christmas film?

My favourite Christmas film would have to be ' The Grinch '. I honestly love this film so much i find it hilarious and its the only film that actually gets me in the mood for Christmas as i have watched it every year to get me in the mood so i guess its quite nostalgic too! 

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?

I live in the UK so its always cold anyway aha! Im pretty sure years ago i have had a white Christmas but i do think even in England its quite rare!

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

At home! Its my favourite place to spend it as i have spent it in America one year but at Christmas there really is no place like home! 

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?

My favourite Christmas song would have to be Walking in a Winter Wonderland, i honestly can't listen to it without singing along!

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

For the past 3 years my boyfriend and i have spent Christmas Eve together where we open each others presents to one another, i honestly love seeing people open gifts from myself so i love doing this each year!

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

Rudolf, prancer, dasher, vixen, thats about it I'm having doubts about the others!!

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward too most this year?

Honestly, just spending it with my family again, my brother is in the forces so I'm glad he's home spending it with us!

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Fake! But its still a beauty!

9. What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?

I honestly just really look forward to the Christmas dinner and to have pigs in blankets! I also love having cheese and crackers in the evening too!

10. Be honest: do you like giving or receiving gifts the most?

I mean its always amazing receiving gifts but even when I'm opening something from someone else I'm watching them open the gift i got them instead, so i would have to say giving! I get really into Christmas shopping for people!

11. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?

I would have to say my laptop, even though this year I'm getting a new camera which is also amazing, I was so excited when getting my laptop and i also had to wait for it, so that made it that little bit more special!

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

New york! It's usually snowing and all the lights just make it so beautiful! 

13. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably? 

I fail miserably, i get it done but its really not a great job. 

14. Most memorable holiday moment?

It would have to be the year i spent Christmas in Florida! I wouldn't do it again because i love spending it at home more, but it was memorable eating my Christmas dinner by the pool thats for sure!

15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?

What truth??

16. Do you make new years resolutions and do you stick to them?

I honestly set myself goals all the time, so its no different to me, i try my best to stick to as many as possible but its really not that easy!!

17. What makes the holidays special for you?

Honestly just family time, i am only part of a small family and we dont always spend as much time together as we'd like, so its really nice just being with my family all day! 


Thats is guys! I hope you enjoyed reading and have an AMAZING CHRISTMAS!!

Much love, Emma O'Hare x 



Popular Posts