LACE UPS & DENIM


Hi guys! 
I hope you all had an amazing bank holiday weekend! On Sunday i wanted to go out and take some outfit photos, and realised i had never shot these leggings.. and weirdly it took me a while to find an outfit to pair with them,
however,
after numerous clothes being thrown on the floor i think i nailed it, so heres what i paired and why.



Leggings are a staple piece to anyones wardrobe, BUT, these extra as hell ones couldn't be paired with anything too fancy, as i wanted them to be the main piece. I decided to add a white printed tee with a pop of red, to break the outfit up from just being completely monochrome. 

As for outwear, i would of loved to step out the house in just my top and leggings, however i like in the UK so thats not possible.. yet ;) 

I couldn't pair a suede biker jacket as the leggings are suede, so i thought to make the outfit have that more urban feel i would add my oversized vintage Levis denim jacket that i bought from depop! To add an accessory i used my black quilted bag to add a bit of class, and some heeled mules to give me some height. 



Hope you enjoyed, and let me know how you would style them?

Speak soon,
Emma x 

Popular Posts